Make your membership work for you
As a member you're part of an extended network filled with potential customers and referrals. Take advantage of tools to market your business and connect with decision makers.
Membership guarantees you an opportunity to find trusted colleagues. Allow our team to make some "warm introductions."
- Large gatherings of well-known business and civic leaders
- Small meet-ups of business practitioners in a casual setting
- Subject-matter-expert forums on common business problems
- Virtual conversations featuring interesting people and their passions
- Off-site networking events at fascinating places
Visibility for Your Business
- Membership Directory: List your searchable company profile or search other Chamber member companies for business leads in our online directory.
- Member News: Share your organization's announcements, discounts, milestones, news releases, job opportunities and more.
- Member Newsletter: Amplify your message in our e-newsletter to 6000-plus opinion leaders.
- Member Discount Program: List your company's discount to attract new customers and browse other member-company discounts.
- Social Media: Join our network of social media contacts across various platforms.
Premium Marketing Tools
- Featured Member Packages: Take advantage of reduced pricing on advertising and marketing benefits when you bundle our benefits in a featured member package.
- Web and Email Advertising: Take advantage of affordable and targeted digital advertising options that provide you with a measurable return on your investment.
- Custom Promotional Videos: Our team will work with you to produce high-quality, cost efficient short or mid-length promotional videos for your organization.
- Event Sponsorship: Gain exposure and build lasting relationships with key business leaders through industry-targeted event sponsorship.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies: Promote and create a memorable event for your ribbon cutting ceremony with help from our team.
- Free Meeting Space: Host meetings in our downtown conference room and theatre space as a free member benefit (subject to availability).
- Jobs Board: Post your company's job openings on our free jobs board, and we will distribute the posting in our newsletter and in social media.
- Member Discount Program: Save money through discounts offered by other Chamber members.
Advocacy: We have your back
Through coordinated advocacy efforts, we are working to make Rhode Island a better place to live, work and conduct business. Our policy team serves as a liaison between the membership and elected officials to ensure the business perspective is represented at local, state and federal levels. This can be challenging work, but be assured that we have your back. We believe in:
- a competitive tax code
- commonsense regulations
- performance-based business incentives
- high-achieving schools
- workforce flexibility
- small business success
Opportunities for Engagement
- Transportation and Infrastructure Committee: Members stay well versed on developments affecting T.F. Green Airport, Amtrak, bike paths, mass transit and road and bridge improvement projects.
- Innovation Economy: Members interact with leaders of the state's universities, colleges and hospitals and industry leaders that are working to advance R&D.
- Government Affairs Committee: Members have a voice in shaping the Chamber's response to local issues being debated at the State House.
- Federal Affairs Committee: Members deliver the local perspective to Rhode Island's Congressional Delegation on federal issues and their impact on business.
- Education Council: Members help inform the Chamber about education and workforce development matters so we can be effective advocates for policies to grow the talent pipeline in Rhode Island.