Eric is a participant in the Federal Open Market Committee, the monetary policymaking body of the United States. As CEO, Eric leads the Boston Fed’s work, which includes economic research and analysis, banking supervision and financial stability efforts, community economic development activities, and a wide range of payments, technology, and finance initiatives.
1. Please download a free version of zoom on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in settings. Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Pleaseactivate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.