Virtual Event: Feed Your Mind - Food as a Tool for Greater Mental Clarity and Productivity
The webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 275-807-057
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.Feed Your Mind
Food as a Tool for Greater
Mental Clarity and Productivity
Wednesday, April 1
4:00 - 4:45 p.m.
with 15 minutes for Q&A
Instead of burying our fears in food to cope with these anxious times, let?s use food as a tool for greater mental clarity and productivity.
Join Chamber President Laurie White and Katie McDonald, Self Care Strategist at bnourished, as we discuss strategies for making healthier food choices that help build immunity to the virus and immunity to brain fog.
Engage and connect around well being practices that work so you can get to work.
Join us every Wednesday at 4 p.m. for
continuing conversations with Laurie and Katie.
If you missed last week's discussion on "Getting Real About our Current Reality," click here to view the recorded session.
Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
Self Care Strategist
1. Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.