Features + Benefits
Features + Benefits
The Chamber as a force for economic betterment
The Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce is a membership association of Rhode Island companies and organizations and one of the largest metropolitan chambers of commerce in the Northeast. The ELEMENTS of our work have been carefully chosen to focus on matters that are top-of-mind in business circles today, with emphasis on new business development, technology and innovation and peer-to-peer connections. In addition, we offer a one-stop resource for small business assistance, cost-effective programs, advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues, and resources focused on helping companies grow.
The Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Providence Chamber Foundation allocate funding and committed leadership toward creating a more vibrant economy in Rhode Island. We speak with one voice on behalf of job- and wealth-creation priorities locally and in the nation's capital. We mobilize private-sector leadership, expertise and resources to foster attractive business conditions that create jobs, grow investment and improve the economic prosperity of the region.
The GPCC is Rhode Island's most influential business organization, representing the interests of our region's enterprises - from the local entrepreneur to middle-market businesses to the global Fortune 500 company. We are dedicated to building prosperity by advocating for critical policy issues, advancing growth by supporting the business development strategies of our region’s companies, making capital investments and leading the broader community discussion about economic development priorities and initiatives. We are proud to join forces with our regional business coalition partners as well as civic, business and community leaders for the betterment of Rhode Island. Your membership dues directly support the Chamber's economic development investments to drive new company formation in Rhode Island.
In Good Company
With more than 1100 member companies involved, the GPCC is member-led with volunteers serving on issue-based committees and attending numerous events each year. Membership spans across all industries and company size and provides a platform for networking and convening Rhode Island's business leaders on issues of regional importance. Membership offers you:
- Access to the region's premier advocacy team working on your behalf to make sure your business interests are represented in Providence and Washington, D.C.
- Professional development programs providing insights and knowledge you can leverage to grow your business.
- Committee involvement opportunities where you can network with other business professionals as you influence the initiatives and policies that will help shape Rhode Island.
- Powerful peer-to-peer networking with the most influential leaders of the Rhode Island business community at the most anticipated and unmatched business events.
- Valuable research data to help you keep up-to-date on the latest trends and economic indicators that affect your business.
For more information about joining the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce, please contact Sam Ragosta, Vice President of Membership, at 401-521-5000 or at email@example.com
Photo courtesy of Heidi Farmer Piccerelli