June 16, 2021 | 1pm to 4pm EST
Looking to improve network security on the path to cybersecurity maturity certification? Need to confirm compliance with requirements or risk losing contracts?
Polaris MEP is hosting "Cybersherpa" Ernie Edmonds for a workshop about a reference architecture model which can help with protecting Controlled Unclassified Information and other sensitive data.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- What is the "Protection Level Topology" Security Reference Model?
- How does this model help manufacturing companies confirm compliance with client cybersecurity requirements?
- Why is "Protection Level Topology" a smart step on the road to CMMC?
- Firewall rules, Network Design guidance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- In-house IT staff at manufacturing companies
- Systems administrators, Owners, Engineers
- IT services partners to manufacturing companies
PRESENTER: Ernie Edmonds, CMTC (California Manufacturing Technology Consulting — the Manufacturing Extension Partnership for California and Polaris MEP’s sister-Center in the MEP National Network.