Junior RecruiterA fast paced, high-volume organization around Providence, RI is looking to add an exceptional Junior Recruiter to join their team. If you consider yourself to be a multitasker, have strong attention to detail, take initiative, and have great communication skills, apply today!
The primary responsibilities of a Junior Recruiter is to build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers, HR partners, and vendors.
Upon direct-hire, the Company offers a flexible schedule, work-life balance, and a benefits package!
Qualifications of a Junior Recruiter:
- Minimum one year of experience in a customer service focused environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a high volume workload
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining collaborative, customer-oriented relationships with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and community organizations and schools required
- Strong decision-making skills are based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Professional (Word and Excel), and an aptitude to learn
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.