Territory Sales Representative
Seeking to hire a Territory Sales Representative who will be responsible for increasing profits by converting leads into contracts for a growing company in Johnston, RI.
This position is base + commission and offers a great benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Representative:
- Be the initial contact on leads and set up meetings/consultations with potential clients.
- Assist in creating and reviewing designs for clients to establish a project to be contracted.
- Create estimates for the projects.
- Answer any questions or assist clients throughout the project.
- Follow up on ensuring payment is collected and projects are completed in a timely manner.
Qualifications of the Territory Sales Representative:
- Sales mentality and 1+ years of experience, a MUST
- Ideal experience in a construction or remodeling background
- Go-getter mindset yet personable attitude
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work outside of '9-5' hours
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm upon request