Consulting Services Sales Executive
At SQA Group, we partner with progressive, industry-leading organizations on helping them leverage emerging technology and advanced analytics solutions to accelerate transformation efforts. We are in growth mode, responding to high-demand and a rich opportunity landscape.
We are looking for a Consulting Services Sales Executive who wants to grab this market share.
Do you love helping businesses drive velocity across emerging tech adoption, product development, software delivery, artificial intelligence, and advanced analytics solutions?
Have you built a career around helping leaders uncover pain and presenting a unique blend of technology services and solutions that can create newfound opportunities?
Do the latest technology trends and mega trends excite you? Does the thought of being able to sell against these trends motivate you?
Do you believe sales is really just about human relationships and solid conversation at the end of the day?
Then we want to meet you.
What You’ll Do
Reporting directly to our VP of Sales, you will:
- Leverage your proven sales methodology to break down the doors at leading organizations, win new deals, and grow your book of business
- Represent our ever-expanding portfolio of services and solutions including: emerging technology, quality engineering, advanced analytics and AI, on-demand tech support services, and consulting services
- Manage a strong pipeline and convert qualified leads into new clients
- Partner with our industry-leading technical leadership team to uncover client pain and align the right technology, consulting and staffing services to help our clients thrive
- Develop deep, trusted relationships with technology and executive leaders
- Work with our Client Success team to ensure that first-time clients turn into loyal and long-term clients
- Embrace a consultative, people-centric approach to selling
- Partner with SQA Group’s go-to-market, technology and solutions team members, who will accelerate your ability to drive new business
- Continue to expand your knowledge on our key growth areas including: artificial intelligence, engineering and devops, automation, data and advanced analytics, and cloud
- 5+ years selling, preferably in the following areas: IT Services, Digital Transformation, Quality Engineering, On-Demand Talent Solutions, or Emerging Technology
- Passion futuristic technology, product development, and software delivery
- Demonstrated experience building a book of business with year-over-year growth as a top producer
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative experience with a focus on building relationships and influencing decision making
- Capability of providing solutions for complex business problems that require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and relationship management
- Desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table
- High accountability to yourself, the team, and clients you serve
What We Bring
We provide benefits, a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Click here to apply.