A well-known and growing manufacturing company located in East Providence, RI is looking to hire an Account Executive who can assist the Operations, Sales, and Marketing Teams!
Responsibilities of an Account Executive:
- Oversee the phone lines for calls and provide client proposals
- Provide top-notch communication service accounts
- In charge of schedules and maintaining organization
- Assist when needed, with projects and proposals
Qualifications of an Account Executive:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to be dependable, and professional
- Associate or Bachelors' degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience
- Quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and driven
The new team member will play a vital role in the success of an organization, with the opportunity to grow and advance their career!
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.