Lender Services Coordinator
RIHousing – Lender Services Coordinator
Salary - $60,829.40 - $88,023.72
RIHousing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What it is all about:
This candidate will support the Agency’s Participating Lender channel to engage new and manage existing clients in the areas of marketing, product training, and underwriting guidelines
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Respond to lenders’ programmatic inquiries and questions related to underwriting process, lock desk correspondence, program guidelines, and provide guidance on accessing and navigating the Business Partner and Third-Party Origination web portals.
- Actively monitor lenders’ mortgage pipeline.
- Develop and present lender training and marketing material.
- Work closely with RIHousing Homeownership staff to resolve lender challenges and improve processes.
- Work closely with the Communications Department to actively promote and implement marketing initiatives.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Clearly communicate product details and requirements to current and prospective Participating Lenders.
- Manage electronic distribution of Program Advisories, Program Guides, and other announcements.
- Work closely with IT to manage Business Partner and TPO web portals.
- Manage external communications to Participating Lenders.
- Represent Homeownership division at real estate and mortgage trade shows and other networking events.
- Monitor and update web-based platforms.
Ability to serve as point of contact for Participating Lenders by developing and coordinating external communications and responding to lender inquiries. Ability to manage and promote business relationships with Participating Lender origination, processing, closing, post-closing and secondary marketing staff. Ensure training curriculums, program announcements and publications adhere to Agency standards.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline strongly preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in the mortgage or consumer finance fields with knowledge of residential lending products and underwriting guidelines.
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, and familiarity with residential lending terminology.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask. Ability to work efficiently in a busy working environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Mission Driven Organization
- Dedicated Workforce
- Competitive salary
- Parking Stipend
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Options
- Flexible Work Hours
- If Position Eligible, Future Hybrid Work May Be Available
- Education Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- Volunteer Days
- Winner of “Best Places to Work” 2016, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
- Worksite Health Award 2013-2021
To achieve our mission, we:
- Offer fair, affordable, and innovative lending programs.
- Provide housing-related education to consumers and others.
- Promote and finance sensible development that builds healthy, vibrant communities.
- Provide housing grants and subsidies to Rhode Islanders with the greatest need.
- Team up with partners to improve everything we do.