Outreach & Marketing Coordinator
RIHousing – Outreach & Marketing Coordinator
RIHousing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What it’s all about:
This position is responsible for assisting in the implementation of the Agency’s external and internal communications and marketing activities. This role will play a key role in executing outreach and marketing strategies in advance of RIHousing’s mission.
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Act as primary interpreter of all the data and analytics generated by the website and social media channels
- Coordinate updates to agency websites and social media channels and ensure content is updated, relevant and engaging
- Prepare and coordinate various electronic communications to customers, partners, elected officials, and members of the general public and report on their effectiveness
- Engage with customers through social media and electronic communications; respond to customer inquiries as needed
- Oversee outside vendors and direct media buying and ad placement with an array of local publications and trade journals
- Schedule development and events photography and oversee agency contact management database
- Track and order marketing supplies and promotional materials
What you’ll bring to the team:
This position works under the direction of the Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer to implement initiatives as they relate to various public relations, community outreach and communications plans. This position will be responsible for executing day-to-day activities relating to RIHousing’s marketing and public information campaigns, using a variety of tools, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, special events, website updates, written and visual presentations, social media, and email marketing.
The overriding goal of this position is to ensure that the people of Rhode Island are aware of the services available to them and the importance of healthy, affordable homes in building strong communities and successful individuals.
- Coordinate updates to agency websites and social media channels and provide data and analytics reporting to drive improvements and inform customer and stakeholder outreach
- Keep up-to-date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms and analyze social media insights to guide future social media campaigns
- Coordinate the planning and execution of events, trainings, and workshops
- Employ new and emerging social media, digital and software tools to support agency outreach efforts
- Analyze customer touch points with the organization; Segment customer data to effectively target marketing activities
- Organize digital promotion of Agency events and sponsorships
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum one year of experience in communications/marketing, or a relevant field
- Strong writing, organizational and computer skills required
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as demonstrated ability to work under deadlines, take initiative and drive projects to successful completion
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experienced with MS Office platforms, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Experience with marketing automation software tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) or a willingness to learn and obtain new skillsets
- Preferred: Google Analytics and working knowledge of WordPress (or similar CMS)
- Competitive salary
- Parking Stipend
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Options
- Education Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- Volunteer Days
- Winner of “Best Places to Work” 2016, 2018, 2019, 2021
- Worksite Health Award 2013-2019
To achieve our mission, we:
- Offer fair, affordable, and innovative lending programs.
- Provide housing-related education to consumers and others.
- Promote and finance sensible development that builds healthy, vibrant communities.
- Provide housing grants and subsidies to Rhode Islanders with the greatest need.
- Team up with partners to improve everything we do.