Marketing Proposal Manager (COR-MPM-05-21)
Pare Corporation, an established and growing professional engineering firm, is seeking a Marketing Proposal Manager for our Lincoln, RI office to prepare and maintain Pare’s strategic marketing content. The primary responsibilities of this position are to support the proposal, interview, and presentation activities of Pare’s Marketing Department, and provide administration of the firm’s CRM.
DUTIES AND CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and coordinate the activities and documents involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals - ensuring on-time delivery.
- Populate and maintain the Marketing Calendar and coordinate proposal workflow.
- Work with principals, senior staff, technical staff, and other marketing team members to plan, design, write and produce proposals, qualification packages, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards.
- Provide basic graphic design services for proposals, presentations and specialized project and marketing pieces.
- Ensure Quality – responsible for grammar, editing, voice and tone of document, and managing proposal production to allow sufficient time for review and quality control.
- Provide administrative management of the CRM database including project leads, project pursuits, clients, contacts, internal staff, and reports.
- Develop written promotional materials including project sheets, staff résumés, market-sector brochures, and other collateral materials.
- Support Responsibilities – assist other members of the Marketing Department as occasionally required in the performance of:
- market research,
- corporate identity development and implementation,
- maintenance and provision of new content for the company website,
- public relations and advertising programs,
- planning of special events such as trade shows, conferences, and networking.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or an applicable technical discipline related to Pare’s core business.
- A minimum of three years of marketing proposal preparation experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with a CRM is strongly preferred but not required. Cosential and Deltek Vision experience a plus.
- A/E/C industry experience is a plus; three or more years of marketing support in the A/E/C industry strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully and independently in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple time-sensitive projects/deadlines.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as occasionally required in support of the marketing efforts.
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, tenacity and creativity!
Come join the Pare family! Even during the challenges of the pandemic, Pare has continued to grow. As we celebrate the company’s 50th year and the start or continuation of projects in a dozen states, we are looking to add to our marketing team.
Learn more about the firm and our familial culture at www.parecorp.com.
Pare Corporation offers a solid compensation and benefits plan including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Competitive Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Registrations, Licensing Fees and Memberships
Please send your résumé and cover letter, noting your professional experience, education, and salary requirements. Your cover letter should express your specific areas of interest and provide additional information supporting the educational and professional experience listed in your résumé. You may mail your letter and resume to our office at the address below, or submit to us electronically a combined PDF version (5MB file or smaller) by uploading it at http://www.parecorp.com/Careers
Please reference the Position Title and Position Code (COR-MPM-05-21) in your cover letter and, if submitted electronically, in the file name of the uploaded PDF document.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
8 Blackstone Valley Place
Lincoln, RI 02865