Brand Marketing Coordinator
A manufacturing company based in Warwick, RI is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to increase brand recognition and generate product demand.
This company offers a wonderful company culture, great benefits, and bonus initiatives in addition to the base salary. Open to all candidates as this position can also be remote.
Duties of the Brand Marketing Coordinator:
- Responsible for creating and copyrighting both print and digital marketing materials.
- Assess marketing metrics and KPIs to improve the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain lead flow between end-users and business customers.
- Apply social media tactics and other digital marketing resources to support B2C marketing initiatives.
- Assist in content creation and management for brand website.
Requirements of the Brand Marketing Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, new media, journalism or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in both digital marketing and copyrighting.
- Expertise in all forms of digital content creation (including video).
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Familiarity with copyrighting, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, HubSpot or similar systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and creative abilities.
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.