Looking for Press Operators to work for a leading manufacturer of precision metal stamping, electrical contacts, contact assemblies, airbag burst disks, medical stampings and components, automotive stampings, electric terminals and applicators, and machined metal parts.
- Reviewing job orders to make the right adjustments to the printing machine.
- Installing parts and supplies (ink rollers, screens, printing plates and stencils according to the job specifications and blueprints.)
- Testing inks an paints on the printing surface to determine suitability.
- Handling production of the printed materials, including the printing and racking process, to ensure it meets the specifications.
- Conduct maintenance and quality checks on the machine.
- Troubleshooting machine for any malfunctions or irregularities.
- Fixing parts as needed to ensure they operate properly.
- Cleaning the printing press.
- Drug Test
- Background Check required
- Read & Speak English