Litigation Legal Assistant
A growing, fast-paced law firm based in Providence, RI is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Litigation Legal Assistant to join their team.
A successful candidate will display the ability to accurately file paperwork, follow detailed instructions on a variety of tasks, and make a professional presentation in court during litigation. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a career path within the legal profession.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Legal Assistant:
- Draft legal documents and correspondence.
- Investigate cases and communicate with clients.
- Manage all aspects of the firm's state and federal dockets and calendar.
- Manage all aspects of litigation from discovery through trial preparation.
- Track case information to assist attorneys in providing better service to clients.
- Previous experience - ideally 2 years+ similar role - with litigation experience
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision
This is an immediate opening. Please apply by emailing a resume.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please Note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.