Recruiting SpecialistAs the Recruiting Specialist, you will implement strategies to attract and evaluate candidates and present pre-qualified candidates to the hiring managers of this fast-growing award-winning organization. As the Recruiting Specialist, you will build and manage effective relationships with candidates, hiring managers, HR partners, and vendors, driving the recruitment process from approved requisition to hire.Culture: Fast-paced, busy, and exhilarating atmosphere. "Work Hard, Play Hard"
Qualifications for the Recruiting Specialist:
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- 12 months of experience in a customer service focused environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a high volume workload; builds relationships on trust and follow-through.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining collaborative, customer-oriented relationships with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and community organizations and schools required.
- Good decision-making skills are based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- A natural curiosity about others.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Professional (Word and Excel), and an aptitude to learn.
- Preferred: A four-year college degree.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request