Human Resources Specialist
If you are an HR professional looking for the opportunity to executive your ideas and visions, we have the perfect opportunity!
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Human Resources Specialist with a leading RI area-based company.
Duties of the Human Resources Specialist:
- Ensure team cohesion and seamless collaboration with other HR colleagues.
- Serve as the first point of contact for assigned departments’ managers and staff for HR matters, this includes assessing needs, offering consultative guidance, and providing support and solutions around policy interpretation and adherence, performance management, labor relations, employee relations, and employee retention.
- Build collaborative relationships with employees and managers of assigned departments to improve work relationships, strengthen morale, and increase retention.
- Focus on providing a positive, people-centric experience for employees and managers.
- Assist the Human Resources Director to update, develop, and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) by documenting processes to ensure clarity, consistency, and alignment.
- Monitor and report on key turnover and retention metrics and utilize metrics to identify trends and make recommendations to increase employee retention.
- Runs and reviews analytical reports for HR Director
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications of the Human Resources Specialist:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an HR role
- Familiarity with employment laws and practices
- Bachelor's Degree in HR and/or SHRM certified preferred
- Superb multitasking ability
- Fantastic attitude and communication skills
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request