Entry Level RecruiterLooking for an Entry Level Recruiter to assist with the full-cycle recruiting for a busy Warwick, RI area company.
This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career in an HR respect. Full-time hours.
Primary Responsibilities of the Entry Level Recruiter:
Requirements of the Entry Level Recruiter:
- Full cycle recruiting for the organization
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Develop and maintain a network of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Source candidates using a variety of methods; job boards, social media, in-person networking
- Conduct candidate screening, interviewing, and presentation to the hiring manager
- Manage internal and external posting process
- Assist in performing reference checks for potential employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree preferred
- 1+ year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and Internet searches preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.