Ellie's ''Dessert Le Bar'' Lead Bartender
*Being a part of a ‘People First’ organization that sees each employee as a valuable key to our collective success. Learn more about our inclusive team atmosphere that we curate: https://youtu.be/5JOajaErDec
Ellie’s, a Parisian-inspired eatery (Gracie's sister restaurant), is currently seeking to fill a part time position, with room for growth. This is a great opportunity to learn in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly work environment.
Job Description: The Bartender is a valuable member of Ellie’s service team. This person provides a memorable experience at Ellie’s bar and supports the team by preparing non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages for the Dining Room service. The ideal candidate enjoys creating a sincere guest connection, has a passion for beverage, and can execute and prepare cocktail recipes to specification and uphold Ellie’s standards of service. This team member would also be expected to close and be responsible in totaling money at end of shift. Leadership potential!
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each guest
- Maintain a safe working and dining environment by identifying guests who have over-indulged and alerting the Shift Leader
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace, upholding Gracie’s Venture cleanliness standards, and RI Health Codes
- Participate in collaborative menu development
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of both culinary and beverage menus
- Maintain TIPS Certification
- Participate in creative conversations for future improvements and goals in an open forum
- Evening service 6pm-close (11-12pm or so). Bar hours, Thurs.-Sat. and then Sunday FOH shift to supplement
Metrics of Success
Success in this role can be measured by the following criteria:
- Successful and memorable guest experiences
- Positive and productive attitude and professional demeanor
- Positive and professional communication with teammates and guests alike
This position starts at $15/hr. + pooled tips from Dessert Le Bar.
*This is a living document and additional responsibilities or modifications are subject to leadership discretion. Job Descriptions are reviewed annually
*Selected benefits apply after 90 days, wellness perks, 401K eligibility, paid sick time and continuous food and beverage education along with discounted dining
*Free access to continued barista education through our coffee purveyor New Harvest
*Participation in our tiered barista program, which provides financial incentives to continued specialty coffee education & skill development
If you are interested in continuing to hone your skills and learn, apply today!
Please email over a cover letter and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.