Pay Rate: $13.50 – $15.00 Per Hour
Snapchef is New England’s premier, on-demand hospitality staffing provider. We connect qualified, trained, and experienced back-of-the-house and front-of-the-house professionals for temporary or permanent placement in part-time and full-time positions. This includes a full range of entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level roles.
Dishwasher Position Summary:
- Maintain the cleanliness of dishes, silverware, kitchen equipment, and food service facilities.
- Adhere to established procedures for the three-compartment sink and dishwashing equipment.
- Perform sweeping, mopping, general cleaning, and sanitizing.
- Practice food safety procedures when handling and preparing food.
- Perform basic food preparation tasks according to specifications.
- Demonstrate proper use of knives and culinary equipment.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and quality performance.
- Complete assigned tasks and report to Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Comply with facility safety, food safety, and sanitation policies.
- Assist with food preparation tasks.
- Task assignments vary based on worksite requirements and needs.
- 0-1 years of experience as a dishwasher.
- Positive attitude, strong communication, and teamwork skills.
- Able to execute assigned tasks with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull 25+ lbs.