Senior Business Development Analyst
The Senior Business Development Analyst plays a key role on the Business Development team in maintaining and developing new client relationships as well as providing strategic support to the Bank’s lending programs. The position will also be responsible for researching new program opportunities and strategic customer engagement with a focus on clean energy and climate change mitigation initiatives.
The role will provide day-to-day oversight in the creation, implementation and maintenance of the Bank’s marketing and branding programs, collateral materials, and Bank’s website. The individual will represent the Bank at borrower meetings, industry events, tradeshows and meetings with State agency and vendor partners.
Program and Business Development
- Assist with enhancing existing lending and grant programs by conceptualizing, pitching ideas to management, developing, and implementing strategic and value-adding components.
- Provide analytical support for new lending program development and, if adopted, implementation support including operational policies and procedures.
- Co-manage third-party relationships to enhance awareness and accelerate market penetration with existing and new programs. Inform decision-makers about the cost savings of the Bank’s programs compared to other financing options.
- Assist with developing and implementing effective marketing communications for the Bank’s lending and grant programs, including outreach and financial and technical assistance to borrowers. Ensure community leaders are aware of the Bank’s programs and benefits and articulate eligibilities. Publicize success stories to community leaders and other stakeholders.
- Lead outreach material design and development such as PowerPoint presentations and program collateral.
- Provide research and financial analysis with existing and prospective borrowers and develop an opportunity “dashboard” that provides insight into potential borrowing needs that leverage relationships and direct funds to important priorities and projects that best support their goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with interest groups and agencies, including, but not limited to: State agencies, renewable energy contractors, broad energy industry firms, green and renewable energy partner agencies and private sector organizations.
- Act as a thought leader in anticipating ever changing industry trends and refine and create products and programs to keep pace with those trends.
Marketing and Customer Engagement
- Manage relationship with marketing and communications consultant.
- Review and edit all marketing materials to ensure accurate branding and industry image.
- Manage the Bank’s website presence, including the content management system (CMS) and subsequent enhancements to increase our ability to provide customers with a forum for electronic transactions.
- Oversee and enhance the Bank’s social media presence to increase awareness and drive engagement and desired outcomes.
- Represent the Bank in industry networking and professional associations. Participate in industry and tradeshow events to develop client relationships and industry presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, business administration, or other equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, which includes developing and managing programs and/or projects.
- Knowledge of energy finance and/or experience working with renewable energy and energy efficiency projects desirable.
- Interest in energy and environmental markets and/or policy.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Detail-oriented and demonstrate strong organizational, leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving capabilities and strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Effective team skills: professional, assertive, driven, self-starting, able to multi-task and the ability to interact with all types of personalities and work styles.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills, including the ability to work with management and a variety of other parties, at all levels, internally and externally.
- Comfortable with presentations, telephone conversations and speaking in meetings and other large forums.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite and other work productively programs as necessary.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bank is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Bank offers a competitive pay package that is inclusive of salary and health and welfare benefits.
If you have Diversity, Affirmative Action, or Equal Employment Opportunity questions or need a Reasonable Accommodation, please contact Shaun O’Rourke at email@example.com.