Managed Services Engineer
NetCenergy is a Rhode-Island based managed services provider specializing in high-touch, quality, Information Technology support. We are seeking a proactive, creative, knowledgeable managed services engineer to join our client services team. Our team covers RI, Southeastern Mass and Eastern CT and works physically from our office in Cranston, RI.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance for our client’s infrastructure systems
- Conducts quick response for any unplanned outages or user support requests
- Following established support procedures, Interacts with, and updates our ticketing and knowledge base support systems
- Assists client managers with regular on-site business reviews
- Works with our team to prepare recommendations to our clients that align with their business goals while maintaining a secure and productive computing environment
- Handles troubleshooting tasks both remotely and at the client’s site
NetCenergy offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life, 401K and Paid Time Off. Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
- Associates degree in network infrastructure or 4 years’ experience in the field
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Excellent communication, client service and documentation skills
- Valid drivers license and proof of current insurance
For consideration, send resume to email@example.com