An established Warwick, RI-based manufacturing company is looking to add a detailed AutoCAD Operator to their team. This person will be hired to provide support to the Engineering and Sales Managers, to ensure projects for clients are appropriately produced and rolled out in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities of the AutoCAD Operator:
- Assist in the development, maintenance and follow through of projects throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Help to produce drawings, diagrams, and other applications for projects as needed.
- Provide timely and innovative CAD solutions to complex mechanical problems, at any point in the production lifecycle.
- Communicate with clients regarding project status and coordinate professionally with other departments.
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Experience in project management; ideally with an HVAC, Construction, or Engineering emphasis.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred in Construction Management, Design or Engineering.
- Great attention to detail and ability to communicate professionally.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required.
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO RI AREA PLEASE ONLY APPLY.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.