Customer Service/Call Center Manager
A growing and busy Facilities Services company is looking for an individual to join their team as their new Customer Service/Call Center Manager.
If you're looking for an office culture that is both fast-paced and an exhilarating atmosphere - apply today!
Duties of the Customer Service/Call Center Manager:
- Manages the Operations of the Customer Service/Call Center Department to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Assures that customer service calls are handled with efficient and professional courtesy
- Collaborates directly and closely with the General Manager and other related departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversees ongoing training of Call Center Agents
- Monitors metrics
- Receives and investigates customer complaints regarding services and rates
- Correct service problems through or in coordination with the appropriate supervisor
- Develops and implements business processes and procedures to improve and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develops and prepares reports as directed
Requirements of the Customer Service/Call Center Manager:
- 5 to 10 years of related experience in a management role in a call center environment
- Principles of personnel training, supervision, and evaluation
- Supervisory techniques, resource allocation, planning, and budgeting
- Computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite of applications, and using data to inform and set priorities and identify challenges/opportunities
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.