Managing Director - Business Development
The Managing Director, Program and Business Development is responsible for business and program development at the Bank and specifically oversees client management, product development, marketing functions, and climate resiliency programs. Before being promoted to Managing Director, the incumbent was Director of Stormwater and Resiliency and was focused on ways to accelerate the state and its municipalities' transition to clean energy and greater climate resiliency.
- Provide oversight and strategic direction to the CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Actively participate in bank-wide leadership, strategic planning and policy making.
- Promote a culture consistent with RIIB’s Mission.
- Ensure strategic decisions are developed and implemented.
- Collaborate with the bank-wide leadership to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Work with the CEO and COO in leading the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issues.
Program Development and Management
- Identify and prioritize a portfolio of key existing and new partnership opportunities with the potential to accelerate sourcing objectives that fit the investment strategy.
- Define the business development and strategic partnership strategy and drive execution to deliver impactful results.
- Work with other key stakeholders to create more opportunities to deploy capital.
- Own the critical partnership process, including analysis of current relationships, and identification of attractive partners based on commercial potential.
Kenneth M. Rich, Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead efforts to develop and enhance strategic relationships that expand the investment opportunities and origination channels.
- Proficiently communicate the value of working with RIIB to potential partners to support and expand its presence.
- Function as a bridge between the Bank and external partners, clients, and agencies.
- Develop strong working relationships with external partners, clients, and agencies.
- Promote and effectively communicate the Bank’s programs and accomplishments.
- Represent the Bank at official functions and meetings