CPA firm seeking an Office assistant to help firm operations. This person with be working in tandem with other support personnel. The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident in their skills, pays attention to detail, can manage their time well, and has a clear understanding of professional confidentiality.
- Interact directly with all levels of staff, including 3rd party professionals and vendors
- Answers phones and fields calls
- Welcomes clients (limited at this time)
- Prepares client correspondence
- Processes tax returns and financial statements
- Performs general office duties for partners and staff
- Assist with planning meetings for Partners
- Oversees miscellaneous projects as required.
- Schedules in-house continuing professional education for all staff and partners.
- High school diploma but college education preferred
- 2-3 years secretarial experience
- Ability to multitask and hold accountable to deadlines and calendared events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and execution skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage processes
- Have a working knowledge and aptitude for Microsoft Office
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Work overtime during busy season
Application Instructions: please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.