A growing, Providence, RI based organization is seeking to bring on an Executive Assistant to their team!
As the Executive Assistant, your day-to-day will include:
- Managing calendars, arranging travel and lunches, and scheduling all internal and client meetings
- Handing expense reports and coordinating with internal departments
- Editing and preparing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Taking meeting minutes
- Providing support for the team and contributing to the overall success of the company
- 3 years of administrative support experience
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, Adobe PDF, and scheduling programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an on-site opportunity, with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.