Senior Staff Accountant
Looking to propel your public accounting career to the next level? But need a healthy life/work balance?
If you thrive in a culture that breathes success, hard work, and rewards, then you need to join this growing team as their new Senior Staff Accountant.
The Senior Staff Accountant is Responsible for:
- Supporting all aspects of the accounting and reporting process.
- Assist with preparing journal entries, inventory account analysis, and account reconciliations at month-end for completeness and accuracy
- Execute judgment and ensure the right decisions are reached to accurately report financial results.
- Drive projects, provide accounting guidance, and often serve as the first point of contact for finance and business partners to resolve issues.
- Work side-by-side with the CFO to prioritize required quarterly and annual tasks and processes for the department.
The Senior Staff Accountant Requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance
- CPA (or equivalent) is ideal
- Demonstrated history of solving multiple complex operational and accounting challenges
- Aptitude for team leadership—influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and overachiever personalities only!
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.