Senior Payroll Specialist
An established Providence, RI manufacturing organization is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join their team! The role will assist with the payroll process, provide support to inquiring employees, and innovate to make payroll procedures as efficient and effective as possible.
This company offers hybrid work flexibility, competitive salary and benefits, and an excellent work/life balance! (APPLICANTS MUST BE LOCAL TO RI AREA)
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Payroll Specialist:
- Process in-house payroll for employees
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees with payroll-related inquiries
- Maintain personnel records and update information as necessary in regard to pay rates, sick/vacation time, etc.
- Handle and resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Assist with HR special projects
- Generate reports as needed
Key Qualifications of the Senior Payroll Specialist:
- 2+ years of experience with payroll processes
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, and follow-through is required
- US/Canadian payroll processing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of payroll taxation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and computer skills
- SAP a plus
- Ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.