Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are always seeking a dedicated accounting professional to join this busy team as a Full Charge Bookkeeper in Middletown, RI.
Primary Responsibilities of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Overall responsibility for bookkeeping including but not limited to a/r, a/p, processing sales orders, invoicing, billing, petty cash, credit card payments
- Perform all monthly reconciliations in a timely manner, including all bank, credit card, and vendor statements, as well as quarterly and year-end reconciliations
- Forecast financial goals for each quarter
- Ensuring accurate record-keeping in QuickBooks using the proper general ledger information
- Processing of payroll
- Preparation of monthly Sales Tax Returns
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
- File and maintain office records
Qualifications for the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
-Must be a proven self-starter and be able to work independently
-Attention to detail is a must and the ability to work under pressure with little error
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Willingness to learn and be part of a dynamic work environment
-Ability to multi-task, solve problems and work in a deadline-driven, entrepreneurial environment.
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Interested in learning about more opportunities with City Personnel? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.