Lunch & Learn - Insightful Perspectives: Understanding the Impact of the Housing Crisis on Employees
Wednesday, July 12
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
225 Dyer Street, Providence
District Hall / Room: Matunuck
Check in at the Concierge
Join Eric Coury, MEd., SRES, Owner/Manager of The Coury Team, Realtors as he discusses:
- Current Economic & Housing Market Challenges for Employees - What is Happening & Why?
- Employee Homeownership, Financial Wellness, and the Benefits For Employers
- Employees Shifting Priorities, Current Labor Issues & How Housing Impacts Hiring & Retention
- Based On The Data - What Can Employers Do To Improve Recruitment, Increase Employee Retention & Workplace Satisfaction?
- Simple Solutions That Can Improve Your Business & Your Employees Lives
The event is free for members. $15.00 for non-members
Registration is required. Seating is limited.
Date and Time
Wednesday Jul 12, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Members - Free Event
Non-Members - $15.00
Social media contact for go-to-market campaign