Seven Lawyers From Robinson+Cole’s Providence Office Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
Seven lawyers from Robinson+Cole’s Providence office were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021. Overall, 61 lawyers from across the firm’s practice groups and offices were named to The Best Lawyers in America 2021 list.
The Best Lawyers in America lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review evaluation. The 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America is based on 9.4 million votes, which resulted in more than 67,000 leading lawyers being included. Additional information regarding the Best Lawyers® selection methodology may be read here.
Recognized attorneys from Robinson+Cole’s Providence office and their areas of practice are:
- Linn F. Freedman – Commercial Litigation; Privacy and Data Security Law
- Dana M. Horton – Litigation-Insurance
- Patricia J. Igoe – Commercial Finance Law
- Peter V. Lacouture – Energy Law
- Roger A. Peters II – Real Estate Law
- Daniel F. Sullivan – Insurance Law
- George W. Watson III – Energy Regulatory Law
Robinson+Cole, an AmLaw 200 law firm established 175 years ago in Connecticut, has more than 200 lawyers in eleven offices throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Florida and California. We serve regional, national, and international clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Robinson+Cole is a service mark of Robinson & Cole LLP. For more information, please visit www.rc.com.