As the trade group and singular voice of southeastern New England’s life sciences, we advance the industry through education, collaboration and advocacy. We share information and resources, provide access to capital, and create industry connections. The result is advanced innovations that change the world and improve lives; increased visibility and influence for the sector; and increased business opportunities and economic impact.
Our vision for the future is an equitable world where the life sciences are accessible to all, where science and innovation can flourish, and where people and companies feel empowered to improve our health, protect our climate, and nourish humanity.
In short, we help science advance, so science can advance lives.
- An exciting, rapidly growing field offering future-proof, family-sustaining jobs in diverse arenas.
- A membership of like-minded professionals focused on science and eager to take on big challenges.
- Offering knowledge that gives you the power to change lives.
- Sharing expertise that paves the way to success.
- State affiliate for the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
NewsRelease Date: April 01, 2021