DEPARTMENT: Institutional Equity & Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: Range begins at $47,259; Hiring salary commensurate with education and experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 12th, 2019, at 11:59 PM (EST)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is an integral part of CCRI’s ongoing efforts to recruit, hire, onboard, and retain, talented employees who bring a diversity of identities and life experiences to support the mission of the college. This role coordinates the full-time non-classified and faculty talent acquisition process and oversees the hiring and processing of part-time, intermittent and other temporary staff. The role also includes responsibility for special projects that support the employee experience, including overseeing annual events such as the annual charitable contributions campaign. Lastly, the role will include various department-support duties, such as budget review, supply inventory, serving as a resource for department-related matters, and updating and maintaining the department web site.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (including business, human resources, psychology, etc.), or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years of relevant experience required.
- At least three (3) years of experience working in Human Resources required, with experience in employment and recruitment practices and in managing multiple recruitment and selection processes.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office applications and applicant tracking system(s).
- A working knowledge of Banner and Argos preferred.
- For a full list of qualifications, please refer to the job description.
- Visit https://jobs.ccri.edu for full job description and application instructions
- Submit an online application and supporting documents, as applicable.
- Questions? Please contact: Office of Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 825-2311
CCRI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
CCRI recognizes that diversity and inclusivity are essential to creating a dynamic, positive and high-performing educational and work environment and to helping prepare our students for lifelong success. We welcome applicants who can contribute to the College’s commitment to excellence created by diversity and inclusivity.