JOB CODE: COR-MC-07-24-20
OFFICE LOCATION: Foxboro, MA
Pare Corporation has a position available for a Marketing Coordinator in our Foxboro office. The primary responsibilities of this position are to support the proposal, interview, and presentation activities of this full-service branch office, assist in the administration of the firm’s CRM, and coordinate marketing activities between this office and the company’s headquarters in Rhode Island.
DUTIES AND CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and coordinate the activities and documents involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals - ensuring on-time delivery.
- Work with principals, senior staff, technical staff, and other marketing team members to plan, design, write and produce proposals, qualification packages, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards.
- Ensure Quality – responsible for grammar, editing, voice and tone of document, and managing proposal production to allow sufficient time for review.
- Provide administrative management of the CRM database including opportunities, projects, clients, contacts, and reports.
- Provide graphic design support for presentations and specialized project and marketing pieces.
- Develop written promotional materials including project sheets, staff résumés, market-sector brochures, and other collateral materials.
- Assist in the planning of special events such as trade shows, conferences, and networking.
- Assist in the maintenance and provision of new content for the company website.
- Support other members of the Marketing Department with public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, as well as email campaigns, market research, and other tasks as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or an applicable technical discipline related to Pare’s core business.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with a CRM is strongly preferred but not required.
- A/E/C industry experience is a plus; three or more years of marketing support in the A/E/C industry strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully and independently in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple time-sensitive projects/deadlines.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as occasionally required in support of the marketing efforts.
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, tenacity and creativity.
Pare Corporation offers a solid compensation and benefits plan including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Competitive Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Registrations, Licensing Fees and Memberships
Pare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a policy of affirmative action for minorities and women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. Apply for this position by uploading your cover letter & resume, referencing the job code, at http://www.parecorp.com/Careers or mail to:
Pare Corporation, 8 Blackstone Valley Place, Lincoln, RI 02865 Attn: Human Resources