Digital Marketing Coordinator
RIHousing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What it’s all about:
This position is responsible for coordinating and implementing the Agency’s external and internal communications and marketing activities. This role will play a key role in executing customer marketing strategies using their data-driven understanding of RIHousing customers and stakeholders. This position works under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer to implement initiatives as they relate to various public relations, community outreach and communications plans. This position will be responsible for coordinating online marketing efforts, from copy distribution and email dissemination to campaign development.
The overriding goal of this position is to ensure that the people of Rhode Island are aware of the services available to them and the importance of healthy, affordable homes in building strong communities and successful individuals.
What you’ll do on daily basis:
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Work with our customer relationship management (CRM) platform across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Analyze customer touch points with the organization; Segment customer data to effectively target marketing activities
- Coordinate and oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Engage with customers through social media; triage customer inquiries as needed
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms
- Analyze social media insights to guide coordination of future social media campaigns
- Assist with front-end website updates; monitor website analytics to inform customer and stakeholder outreach
- Organize digital promotion of Agency event and sponsorships
- Previous experience with CRM, marketing automation and social media platforms
- A curiosity for data and a desire to use it to improve customer experiences
- Strong background in marketing strategies or activities
- Strong communication written and verbal
- A confident outgoing personality and customer service skills
- Be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyze the implications of online community messages
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum one year of experience in communications/marketing, or a relevant field
- Strong writing, organizational and computer skills required
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills as well as demonstrated ability to work under deadlines, take initiative and drive projects to successful completion
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experienced with MS Office platforms, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Experience with marketing automation software tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- A general understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Premiere
- Competitive salary
- Parking Stipend
- Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Options
- Education Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- Volunteer Days
- Winner of “Best Places to Work” 2016, 2018, 2019
- Worksite Health Award 2013-2019
To achieve our mission, we:
- Offer fair, affordable and innovative lending programs.
- Provide housing related education to consumers and others.
- Promote and finance sensible development that builds healthy, vibrant communities.
- Provide housing grants and subsidies to Rhode Islanders with the greatest need.
- Team up with partners to improve everything we do.
RIHousing requires its employees to be highly motivated and knowledgeable, have a sound understanding of the changing needs of Rhode Island's housing market, be willing to work within and toward a smoothly integrated operation, demonstrate a commitment to serve the people of Rhode Island, especially those with low and moderate incomes in need of safe and affordable homes, and possess a high level of integrity and a deep respect for all Rhode Islanders, including customers, partners and fellow employees.
Please apply at www.rihousing.com