Personal Injury Paralegal
Growing Law firm in Woonsocket is seeking to hire an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal. Must have personal injury experience.
Duties of the Personal Injury Paralegal:
- Manage attorney calendar - track deadlines and provide timely reminders
- Court e-filings
- Arrange depositions – coordinate schedules, prepare notices, schedule court reporter
- Order, track and maintain client records
- Use a variety of Microsoft applications to draft and finalize correspondence, reports, and basic pleadings with minimal supervision; proofread documents for typographical, spelling, and content errors
- Conduct potential client intake calls
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy information databases and file systems; open/close files
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Personal Injury Paralegal:
- Knowledge of personal injury
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of legal experience is a law firm setting preferred
- Working knowledge of state and federal court rules, including electronic filing procedures
- Detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable working under a deadline
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, with self-motivation, initiative, and follow up
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.