This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional such as a qualified nurse seeking to expand their careers who are interested in gaining fast-paced professional experience with an established highly Providence-based law firm. The Nurse Paralegal will provide their medical expertise knowledge to support a team of busy attorneys.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Paralegal:
- Analyze and summarize medical records; create medical chronologies
- Summarize transcripts, assemble chronologies of pertinent facts and key documents
- Review, analyze and organize document productions
- Determine, prepare and organize materials needed for expert witness review
- Conduct investigative research on opposing parties and expert witnesses
Qualifications of the Nurse Paralegal:
- Licensed RN
- Nurse Paralegal or Medical Litigation Paralegal experience a plus
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary software systems and databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.