Growing North Kingstown-based manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Recruiter to assist with their hiring needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills to drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Screen, recruit and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Accurately maintain employee files
Requirements for the Recruiter:
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume
- 6 to 12 months of experience in recruiting/sales/customer service
- ATS proficiency
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong desire to be successful
- Ideally bilingual in both English and Spanish, a plus!
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.