Junior Talent Specialist SpecialistLooking for Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist with the full-cycle recruiting for a busy Providence-based organization.
Primary Responsibilities of the Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
Requirements of the Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Full cycle recruiting for the organization
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Develop and maintain a network of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Source candidates using a variety of methods; job boards, social media, in-person networking
- Conduct candidate screening, interviewing, and presentation to the hiring manager
- Manage internal and external posting process
- Cultivate a strong knowledge of the company, industry, and competitors
- Assist in performing reference checks for potential employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of industry terms, positions, and job requirements
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, and Internet searches (Boolean searches)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
- Superior time management skills; must be able to meet strict deadlines ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.