Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we're working with a progressive forward-thinking organization that is looking to add a Full-Cycle Recruiter to their recruiting team.
Duties of the Full-Cycle Recruiter:
- Write job descriptions and post jobs to job boards, social media
- Source candidates from ATS, Job Boards,
- Review resumes and screen candidates.
- Scheduling interviews (ZOOM and in-person) and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers' availability.
- Follow up with managers post-interview.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates regarding interviewing results via phone and/or email.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with management.
- Participate in job fairs and other recruiting events (virtually or in-person).
- Assisting in all aspects of recruiting activities as assigned.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned.
Qualifications of the Full-Cycle Recruiter:
- Have at least 12 months of experience in a recruiting / HR role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience with high-volume, full-cycle recruiting is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible to change.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team and maintain a positive attitude.
Submit your resume today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.