Director of Human Resources
DEPARTMENT: Institutional Equity & Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: Range begins at $74,655; Hiring salary commensurate with education and experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
The Director is essential to the college’s work in creating a dynamic and engaged work environment that supports the development and success of all our employees and, as a result, enhances the experience and outcomes for our students. The Director will champion the college’s commitment to an inclusive, innovative, and productive workforce through strategic and programmatic management of the human resources function. The Director will utilize creativity, functional-area knowledge, and leadership skills to coordinate and direct a comprehensive human resources program.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in related field, such as Public Administration, Human Resources Management or Law preferred.
- At least five years of progressive, senior management experience in a full-service human resources arena required, preferably in higher education.
- A hands-on administrator who equally enjoys managing personnel operations and working with senior management to develop and implement a human resources strategy necessary for the institution to reach its stated goals.
- Experience with Affirmative Action regulations and guidelines, and active participation in labor negotiations essential.
- For full list of qualifications, please refer to the job description.
1. Visit https://jobs.ccri.edu for full job description and application instructions.
2. Submit an online application and supporting documents, as applicable.
3. Questions? Please contact:
Office of Human Resources
email@example.com or (401) 825-2311
CCRI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
CCRI recognizes that diversity and inclusivity are essential to creating a dynamic, positive and high-performing educational and work environment and to helping prepare our students for lifelong success. We welcome applicants who can contribute to the College’s commitment to excellence created by diversity and inclusivity.