Account ManagerAccount ManagerDescription
The Account Manager will report to the Manager, Business Development, and responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Manager will also answer client queries and identify and close on new business opportunities among existing clients. In this role, they will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire client experience. Additionally, this position will be responsible for client performance reporting, service utilization, and contracting.
• Develops, manages, and closes on a pipeline of opportunities with existing and potential clients.
• Successfully manages an array of accounts with diverse needs.
• Responsible for building team relationships with new clients and leading team productivity.
• Serves as a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer’s needs.
• Manages and develops client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships.
• Develops long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
• Forecasts and tracks key account metrics.
• Delivers exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis and keeps clients satisfied.
• Performs other related duties as assigned and special projects.Requirements
• Performs quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
• Supports, adheres to, and promotes RIQI’s core values and corporate culture.
• Represents RIQI in a positive manner to all stakeholders.
• Performs as a team player.
• Self-starter; energetic; excels at demonstrating and exercising a positive “can-do” attitude in a professional manner, and will work to find solutions for any and every challenge.
• Works and will achieve results independently to support the team and organization toward corporate aims and deliverables.
• “Metrics” mindset.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience in account management or relationship management work.
• Experience within health and healthcare is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including at the Executive level.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Exceptional listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• A high level of proficiency with software including but not limited to: Microsoft Office productivity software such as, Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Comfortable working with cross-functional teams at all levels of an organization to obtain knowledge that facilitates problem resolution.
• Strong data analysis, writing, and oral presentation skills.
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
• Self-motivated, well-organized, and detail oriented.
• Healthcare experience or knowledge of healthcare business preferred (i.e., working with hospitals, physician practices health centers, managed plans, etc.).
Rhode Island Quality Institute is an EEO/AA Employer.