Line Cook responsibilities include:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line Cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Chef, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma
- Must have reliable transportation
POSITION SUMMARY As a Line cook member, you would prepare and serve our guests. As part of this, you would help maintain the high-quality product by following our quality and safety standards.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Follow recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for I EAZE EATS.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to maintain that quality.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: I EAZE EATS - EXPRESS WRAPS AND SMOOTHIES will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.