Semper Home Loans is currently seeking a Residential Mortgage Closer/Post Closer/Shipper to join our team.
The position would be responsible to perform the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure all corporate file standards are met
- Ensure proper and adequate documentation for all insurances, product requirements, disclosures and guidelines are adhered to within the loan file
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with Closing, Funding and Secondary departments
- Oversee the transfer of the loan file to Loan Servicing
- Gather, compile, organize, ship and track investor requested loan documents as required
- Prepare and send and track FHA case binders and their statuses
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This Closer is the gatekeeper in the last step of the residential mortgage process. A smooth and thorough post-closing process ensures that a loan will be delivered and purchased efficiently and successfully. This position is a crucial control point in the residential mortgage process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum one year of experience in loan processing and closing activities
- Must have knowledge of TRID guidelines.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High school diploma is required.
- Full Medical
- Full Dental & Vision
- Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
Semper Home Loans is a continuously growing mortgage lender licensed in 35+ states closing FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie and non-conforming mortgages. We are looking for “rock stars” that want to be part of the team.
Semper Home Loans is an EEO/AA employer.