DEPARTMENT: Physics and Engineering
SALARY RANGE: Range begins at $43,305; Hiring salary commensurate with education and experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
To teach courses related to electrical engineering, electrical technology, and electromechanical systems.
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in electrical engineering OR a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a Master’s degree in a related field.
- Must demonstrate ability to teach technical subject matter at the appropriate student level.
- Must have experience with technology areas such as microprocessors, electromechanical components, motors, generators, and energy and system simulation applications.
- Must have strong basic computer skills, including system and machine level programming.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- For full list of qualifications, please refer to the job description.
1. Visit https://jobs.ccri.edu for full job description and application instructions
2. Submit an online application and supporting documents, as applicable.
3. Questions? Please contact:Office of Human Resources email@example.com or (401) 825-2311
CCRI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
CCRI recognizes that diversity and inclusivity are essential to creating a dynamic, positive and high-performing educational and work environment and to helping prepare our students for lifelong success. We welcome applicants who can contribute to the College’s commitment to excellence created by diversity and inclusivity.