Licensing Administrative Assistant
A North Kingstown, RI based manufacturing company is looking for a detail-oriented Licensing Administrative Assistant to join their team. Ideal candidates would have a prior working knowledge of Excel and administrative experience, with a detail-oriented mindset.
Great opportunity to work for an employee-centric company!
Responsibilities of the Licensing Administrative Assistant:
- Renewing licensing contracts
- Communicates any licensing amendments or issues with relevant departments within the company
- Define requirements for maintaining ongoing compliance with all licenses
- Managing and ordering licensing stickers and mailing out payments
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements of the Licensing Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ year previous office experience
- Great attention to detail and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Microsoft Suite proficiency - Excel knowledge A MUST!
- Must be able to work independently, with little supervision
This is an immediate opening. Please apply by emailing a resume.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.