Accounting & Finance Manager
Looking to propel your accounting career to the next level? Do you thrive in a culture that breathes success, hard work, and rewards? If you are an ambitious, over-achiever, then you need to join this growing team as their new Accounting & Finance Manager.
The Accounting & Finance Manager is responsible for :
- Supporting all aspects of the accounting and reporting process.
- Assist with preparing journal entries, inventory account analysis, and account reconciliations at month-end for completeness and accuracy
- Execute judgment and ensure the right decisions are reached to accurately report financial results.
- Drive projects, provide accounting guidance, and often serve as the first point of contact for finance and business partners to resolve issues.
- Work side-by-side with the CFO to prioritize required quarterly and annual tasks and processes for the department.
The Accounting & Finance Manager requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance
- CPA (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated history of solving multiple complex operational and accounting challenges
- Aptitude for team leadership—influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with a fast-paced environment
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.