Virtual Event: When Life Gives You Onions, Make Soup!
DescriptionThe webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 986-1517-6857
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.Tuesday, April 28 at Noon
Cooking with the Chamber
When Life Gives You Onions, Make Soup!!!
Join us on Zoom
Join the Chamber and Chef Spike Mikulski and Proprietor Bob Burke from Pot au Feu as they demonstrate making classic French onion soup!
Also, learn about a global fundraiser to assist front line caregivers, struggling artists and restaurant workers!
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
- Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
- Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
- We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
- We will be recording the session.
- Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.