Virtual Event: Training Your Thoughts to Skillfully Navigate Today's Challenges
Join us every Wednesday at 4 p.m.!
The webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 275-807-057
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.
Training Your Thoughts to
Skillfully Navigate Today's Challenges
Wednesday, April 22
4:00 - 4:45 p.m.
with 15 minutes for Q&A
We need to tame and train our thoughts in order to fortify our immune system and to skillfully navigate today’s challenges.
Join Chamber President Laurie White and Katie McDonald, Self Care Strategist at bnourished and Keynoter, for an introduction to mindfulness.
Learn simple ways to quiet anxious thoughts and to embrace stillness for peace of mind in these trying times.
- Join us every Wednesday at 4 p.m. for
- continuing conversations with Laurie and Katie.
- If you missed the previous conversations,
- click here to view the recorded sessions.
Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
Self Care Strategist
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
1. Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.